Friday, July 2, 2010

WON - Old Pics 2000-2001

WON was the official Sierra server for Swat 3 multiplayer. That's where we talked shit in the lobby, made friends, talked more shit in the lobby, formed clans, set up TDM/DM matches and co-op sessions. When we weren't on WON we kept in touch through clan and fan websites, official Sierra Forums, IM clients like AIM and ICQ, and voice chat apps like Roger Wilco, Ventrilo and microsoft sidewinder.

I had been on WON since Swat 2 so I was used to beef in the lobby, that was the nastiest group of people I've ever encountered in my life.

Oh yeah, did I mention that we used to talk shit in the lobby? xD

These pictures are a random collection of ancient Swat 3 history sitting on a dusty cd-r for the last 9 years. Now here for the entire internets to enjoy. Some of the pics are group portraits of my old clan, Elite Assassin Force. Others are screenshots we used to take of fallen clan rivals. And then just other randomness...















No comments:

Post a Comment